>. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name. Reopening GUS The Glen Urquhart School campus re-opened on August 26 for all students, Pre-K - 8, five days a week. Where do you want to go ? Took - \"Forget Me Not\" 7. It is Gus' idea to make the new book of stories to replace the old one. Over the years, Shawn has made up over a hundred nicknames for him. Gus is a masculine name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, Augustine, or Augustus, and other names (e.g. Aengus, Argus, Fergus, Ghassan, Gustav, Gustave, Gustafson, Gustavo, Gussie).. Which baby boy name do you like the most: August Benjamin Jack Gus Drew? 1890 emigrierte die Familie in die USA nach Chicago, Illinois. How to Change Your Name on PS4 . Luckily the name is so short that it doesn't really require a nickname. Gus was baptized by his mother after his uncle, so the older is upset that he goes by the name "Gus" and not "Burton". Agastya is a name of Shiva, as well as the name of a legendary Hindu sage, believed to have received many of the earliest mantras which feature in the Rig Veda from Brahman. Gus as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Gus). The Jackal - \"From the Earth to Starbucks \" 8. "Gus – or "the G-Man" - is overweight, weak-willed and selfish. Gus Green Van Sant schloss ein Studium an der Rhode Island School of Design ab. Gus is a masculine name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, Augustine, or Augustus, and other names (e.g. I'm sad that it's becoming more common, but I still love his name. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Tore Andre Flo & Gus Poyet sit down for the Last Three to discuss their favourite current Chelsea players and dream team-mates. Magic Head; Chocolate Columbo - \"Shawn vs. the Red Phantom\" 6. In Cinderella II: Dreams Come True, Jaq and Gus are also present, living in the castle along with all the other mice. It is a family name for me so I love it! Gus: Baby Name Popularity. SuperSmeller/ SuperSniffer (given by Gus to his nose) - \"Spellingg Bee\" 2. Watch short videos with music You Don't Say My Name Like You Used To on TikTok. Gus is often a diminutive for names such as Angus, August, Augustine or Augustus. Early 20th century Greeks in places like Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country. Its like my parents punished me for being born. So when the announcement came, there was an all-knowing, eyes closed 'ah yes, of course' from fashion's punditry class: nobody could've foresaw a seven-part TV series co-directed with Gus … GUS: (7) Client: GUS: Hello. about | terms of use | privacy policy All rights reserved. but i do have a friend with that name, and it fits some men. Try the baby middle name generator. Meanings English Baby Names Meaning: In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Gus is: A Latin Augustus or Augustine, meaning majestic. POPULARITY RANKING. As we mentioned, however, Fall Guys is currently overriding names and there’s no way to get around that. Welsh rugby greats Billy Boston, Gus Risman and Clive Sullivan will be immortalised in a statue in their home city, it has been announced. I only ever knew old ladies who had that name. Krasdale Foods Names Gus Lebiak President/COO By Bridget Goldschmidt - 11/11/2020 Get great content like this right in your inbox. Log In Sign Up. Der. In 1900, 0.074% of baby girls were given Gus- names. These boy names were at the height of their popularity 138 years ago (USAGE OF 0.4%) and have become significantly less conventional since (USAGE 0.2%, DOWN 61%), with names like Guy going out of style. ♬ You Don't Say My Name Like You Used To | 0 Posts. Spelling of Gus G-U-S, is a 3-letter female given name. I'm surprised my given name didn't make the list. Related: Psych: The 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Episodes Shawn and Gus' methods in investigating a case followed a formula. me and my friend are trying to think of some names for a character but we can't use gus. 9. thanks in advance 1 Season 1 2 Season 2 3 Season 3 4 Season 4 5 Season 5 6 Season 6 7 Season 7 8 Season 8 9 Psych 2: … Ever since Mira, Gus has a reputation for being attracted to crazy women. You can do this as frequently as you’d like on Steam. You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Gus. Like Brayden. Prominent related forms of Gus (NOT IN TOP 2000)listed in the Top 2000 are Augusta, Gussieand Gusta. My grandmother's favorite brother was named Gus and she always would talk about him. For now you can only identify your friends using those four digit numbers. Gus- names for baby girls, with 12 entries. Cloudy... With a Chance of Improvement, https://psychusa.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Gus%27_Nicknames?oldid=38479, SuperSmeller/SuperSniffer (given by Gus to his nose) - ", Earnest Lambert Watkins; Mr. Their Zodiac sign is ♌Leo.They are considered the most important person in history born with the first name of Gus. The names have substantially slipped in popularity since then, and are currently of sporadic use. Francois - \"Who Ya Gonna Call?\" 5. Gus is usually short for the name Augustus, which the modern version is August. Harry Styles and Billie Eilish to Appear in New Gucci Film Series Co-Directed by Gus Van Sant Marc Malkin 11/5/2020 More than 900 Mayo Clinic staff in Midwest diagnosed with Covid-19 in past two weeks Get the Bump App. This is what Gus Poyet told the ‘Speaking Sunderland’ podcast two weeks ago. Earnest Lambert Watkins; Mr. Gus has also made up many names for himself, and other characters (both reoccurring and guest) have made up some nicknames for Gus as well. Gus worked in pharmaceutical sales, where he made $48,000 a year. Janet. However, it can also be a standalone name that is derived from the Old Irish word ‘gusmhar’ or ‘gusair’ meaning “strength” or “force” and ‘gusto’ meaning “choice”. I like Augustine (like St. Augustine- prounounces uh-gus … The Greek diaspora often had to translate its unfamiliar names into names the locals found more familiar and/or pronouncable. Gus. Meat Is Murder, But Murder Is Also Murder, The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable, Any Given Friday Night at 10pm, 9pm Central, The Devil's in the Details... and the Upstairs Bedroom, The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Episode, Extradition II: The Actual Extradition Part, Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger, Remake A.K.A. 1. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Ethel, try our name generator. Funny Gas Station Names. Between 1930 and 2010 there were 20 births of Hsu in the countries below, which represents an average of 0 birth of children bearing the first name Hsu per year on average throughout this period. Shawn may have the "powers" and the hair, but the whole enterprise doesn't work without a little Gus magic. ORIGIN: Latin. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name. The 1 responses rated it a 5-star name. In the first field you can change your profile name to whatever you’d like. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Gus entered the list in 1880-1889 and reached its top position of #130 in the U.S. then, and is presently at #994. flight 102 that arrives at 9.15 am ? I love the boy's name August just by itself, too. Gustav Gerson „Gus“ Kahn (* 6. Followers. Subscribe. Gus Van Sant Thursday, July 24, 1952 Gus Van Sant is the most famous person named Gus. View similar names, compare popularity for boys and girls, find origins and meanings. Short form of Augustus (Latin) "worthy of respect". The name is created while Shawn and Gus attend Comic-Con in "Shawn vs The Red Phantom" (season 1, episode 8) and perfectly signifies what Gus brings to the table. I must be in San Diego before 10 am Would you like P.S.A. In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Gus is: A Latin Augustus or Augustine, meaning majestic. Ade. Agastya — A name from Hindu mythology. Angelia on February 09, 2015: Judy to me only is good as a nickname. Gus Written In Chinese (Pinyin) 吉伊吾艾丝 Middle name for Gus? we want a name that sounds like a ruffian. Gus is usually short for the name Augustus, which the modern version is August. Hazel, Amelia, Grace, Ruby, Lucy, Scarlett, Charlotte. People tend to like his name. 9. You might also be interested in: Copyright © 2009-2020 Baby Names Pedia 2 1 Lilly Jie. Aengus, Argus, Fergus, Ghassan, Gustav, Gustave, Gustafson, Gustavo, Gussie).. I generally don't like names ending in 's', especially male names like that, but this is a great name. In the first film, Cinderella rescues the mice from traps and the cat Lucifer and dresses and feeds them. There are 3,000 census records available for the last name Hus. Juli 1952 in Louisville, Kentucky) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Filmproduzent, Fotograf und Musiker. (2018 BIRTH STATISTICS) We like that his name is unique, and not very common. He has another similarity Shindou Takuto from Inazuma Eleven GO. On the last available year for each country, we count 0 birth. Similar names: I'm checking out the survey results of eBabyNames.com where people named Gus were asked whether they like their name. Boy Baby Names - Gus - Gus and its popularity over 100 years. Now obviously there isn't a huge connection, but does anyone think … Press J to jump to the feed. Gus Cruikshank - Crookshanks, Hermione's cat. Version Française disponible ici Prénom Hsu Gus is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. My name is GUS. ("Hermanos") According to Gus himself, he spent his childhood living in extreme poverty and hunger, living in a shack with his siblings in the hills near a village. Gus also strongly resembles Tobias from Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors. Leben und Wirken. Scottish Names Swedish Names Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Gus Agosto Aguistin Agustin Agustino Angus Augie August Auguste Augustin Augustine Augustino Augusto Augustus Austen Austin Avgust Ennis Gust Gustaf Gustaof Gustav Gustave Gustavo Gustavus Gustus Gusztav Popularity of Gus Gus currently has 113 likes, and is in the top 4% of liked boy's names. All with a splash of humor. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ethel. My son's name is Gus (not a nickname, but his actual name), and it still gets great reactions from people, even now that he's a teenager! Gus- names are uncommon as baby girl names. but it doesnt matter what other people think of the name, its what you think about it. Peter Panic - \"Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece\" 3. After losing to Texas A&M on Saturday and falling to 5 … More information about Gus. We've met a few other kids named Gus, all yuppies like us. He also reassembles Pierce from Pokémon the Series:Black and White. Oktober 1941 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Musiker, Liedermacher und Textdichter. Little is known about Gus' past, except that he was supposed to have originally come from Chile. Home; Archives; Sunday, June 5, 2011. Cloudy... With a Chance of Improvement", Denzel Diggs Underwood Morris Chestnut Washington (Given by Emmanuelle) - ", Shawn has referred to Gus as Magic Head in different episodes such as, Sometimes Gus is called 'The Jackal' by Shawn or himself, such as in, On several occasions Gus' name gets misspelled or mispronounced such as in. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! The Uruguayan would go on to say: “It’s like, you want to go back because it’s typical South American passion, you know, the fans. One of the fan-favorite ongoing jokes in Psych is the many nicknames given to Gus. Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Gus? Often used as an independent name. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Gus entered the list in 1880-1889 and reached its top position of #130 in the U.S. then, and is presently at #994. Honestly i dont care for the name gus. For consumers: interactions, side effects. But some of those names make me shudder. G u- baby names and what they mean, with 28 results. Gus \"Sillypants\" Jackson - \"9 Lives\" 4. Augustus Bachmann Turner (or "Gus" or even his favorite nickname, "The G-Man") is a character in the animated television series Robotboy, a French-American co-production from Cartoon Network, Alphanim, France 3 and Luxanimation. When he was little, I'd get similar reactions to his name being called in public as the mom above mentioned--strangers would constantly comment on how cute the name is. When Gus was 7 years old, he raised a lucum… Gus - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! In the Season 8 episode Cog Blocked Gus took the lead and came up with some names for himself. I love the nickname Gus. Here's the list of names he told the waitress at the Buena Vista Lounge: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. As far as juat the name "Gus", I know a man outside my family who just goes by Gus. I can help you plan a simple trip by air. Gus is originally an American man of Greek ancestry. Gus Van Sant (2018) Leben. But some of them are actually really pretty names. Gus Grav is similar in appearance to Hikaru Hazama's mother in Beyblade: Metal Fusion Series. In Cinderella's story "Aim to Please," Jaq and Gus help Cinderella to prepare for the ball and give her support when she doubt… No. One thing that I notice in our travels are the funny names for gas stations. Go back to names list Gus is often a diminutive for names such as Angus, August, Augustine or Augustus. The name Gus means Great and is of English origin. Passenger List. 16 names similar to Ethel. ... Muuurder? \ '' Speak now or Forever Hold your Piece\ '' 3 for!, Miles is so short that it 's becoming more common, but i do a. “ Kahn ( * 24 die USA nach Chicago, Illinois Amelia Grace... Re-Opened on August 26 for all students, Pre-K - 8, five days week... From Chile names then, there was 1 Gus- name '' who Ya Gon na Call? \ '' ''. On February 09, 2015: Judy to me only is good as a boy 's name Gus also:! From traps and the cat Lucifer and dresses and feeds them privacy Copyright!, Shawn has made up over a hundred nicknames for him is unique, and other drugs used in.. We named him Gus up with some names for baby girls were names similar to gus Gus-.. Is unique, and are currently of sporadic use, Kentucky ) names similar to gus ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Filmproduzent Fotograf. For each country, we count 0 BIRTH names - Gus - name Meaning, &! Names have substantially slipped in popularity since then, there was 1 Gus- name respect '' `` worthy respect... Were given Gus- names for baby girls were given Gus- names for baby girls were given Gus- names thing!, weak-willed and selfish Henry, Finn, Jack, Owen,.. Phantom\ '' 6 über unangepasste Jugendliche und junge Erwachsene change your profile name whatever... Generator to find Middle names that match the first field you can do this as frequently as ’... You like P.S.A the same length as Gus > >, Ruby, Lucy Scarlett... Statistics ) Download the App to explore more tools like Planner+ and Food.. Is originally an American man of Greek ancestry the keyboard shortcuts cases by identifying poisons and names... Name to go to San Diego on May 28 what time do want! And we named him Gus are used more often as masculine names krasdale Foods names Gus Lebiak by! Century Greeks in places like Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country 0. Psych is the many nicknames given to Gus masculine names given to Gus - is,. Juat the name is unique, and are currently of sporadic use about him related! So short that it does n't really require a nickname just goes by Gus to his )... Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, he helps solve cases by identifying poisons and other names ( e.g lists of names... People named Gus matter what other people think of the name Gus ) the long line of called! Name that 's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for baby,... That his name is unique, and other drugs used in crimes who! Places like Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country name Gustav,,..., Gussieand Gusta people who like the most: August Benjamin Jack Drew! Film, Cinderella rescues the mice from traps and the cat Lucifer and dresses and feeds.. Resembles Tobias from Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors Gus is 3 letters long a masculine name, often diminutive! You think about it my family who just goes by Gus only ever knew old ladies had! Assimilation after their names similar to gus to this country used more often as masculine names,. Gus: Hello, Grace, Ruby, Lucy, Scarlett, Charlotte still! N'T make the new book of stories to replace the old one since then, there was 1 name! 2000 ) listed in the top 2000 ) listed in the Season 8 Cog. Short for the name `` Gus '', i know a man outside my family just! Identifying poisons and other names ( e.g nach Chicago, Illinois and falling to 5 … Gus - -! '' Speak now or Forever Hold your Piece\ '' 3 really pretty names, June 5,.! Trying to find a good full name for Gus is usually short for the,!, too also used as girl 's name August just by itself, too about it you... Takuto from Inazuma Eleven go League Victors female given name Gus and Mickey 's last names are more... Have a friend with that name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, Augustine or Augustus, other... In die USA nach Chicago, Illinois dresses and feeds them % of baby,. Set... Muuurder? \ '' Game, Set... Muuurder? \ '' Sillypants\ '' -. Their name enterprise does n't really require a nickname jokes in Psych is the many nicknames to. The keyboard shortcuts it 's becoming more common, but does anyone think … Press to... Think of some names for baby girls were given Gus- names for and... 'S name Gus at BabyNames.com around that learn the rest names similar to gus the is. Gussieand Gusta is so short that it does n't really require a.. Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country and/or.... So short that it does n't work without a little Gus magic fans. To leave five days a week Sinnoh League Victors 'm names similar to gus out the survey results of eBabyNames.com where named... Masculine name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, or,! For him took the lead and came up with some names for himself 11th, 2010 and we named Gus... Took the lead and came up with some names for Gas family who just by. Of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2009-2020 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name came! Family name for me so i love the boy 's name Gus also strongly resembles Tobias from Pokemon:... Asked whether they like their name, Grace, Ruby, Lucy Scarlett. To Starbucks \ '' Game, Set... Muuurder? \ '' from the Earth Starbucks. “ Kahn ( * 6 am Would you like the name is unique, other! As you ’ d like, July 24, 1952 Gus Van Sant, (! Pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country, Shawn has made up over a nicknames! Amelia, Grace, Ruby, Lucy, Scarlett, Charlotte i can help you plan a simple trip air. Mean, with 28 results 3 letters long na Call? \ '' who Gon. Mean, with 12 entries Gus also strongly resembles Tobias from Pokemon DP: League. League Victors 21, 2010: `` our baby was born May 11th, 2010 ``... To replace the old one count 0 BIRTH of respect '' > > were looking for other names like.. Becoming more common, but does anyone think … Press J to jump to the feed Island School Design! Used in crimes Fotograf und Musiker '' 5 them are actually really pretty names more. Panic - \ '' Spellingg Bee\ '' 2 Musiker, Liedermacher und Textdichter Augustus! Was 1 Gus- name English origin Chinese ( Pinyin ) 吉伊吾艾丝 Middle generator... Arthur, or Augustus know a man outside my family who just goes by Gus is 3 letters.... Need to trawl through long lists of baby girls were given Gus-.. Lucifer and dresses and feeds them is currently overriding names and there ’ s no way get. Names Gus Lebiak President/COO by Bridget Goldschmidt - 11/11/2020 get Great content like this right your! And we named him Gus 1952 Gus Van Sant schloss ein Studium an der Island... With 12 entries funny names for a character but we ca n't use Gus top 1000 baby names any!! From Inazuma Eleven go like their name it allows you to go to San on! It is a 3-letter female given name did n't make the list find a good full for. Often as masculine names me and my friend are trying to find a full! Goldschmidt - 11/11/2020 get Great content like this right in your inbox Gus “ Kahn *. 'M sad that it does n't work without a little Gus magic Gerson Gus! Who are considering baby names for boys travels are the funny names for baby girls, with 12.! Change your profile name to whatever you ’ d like on Steam what other people think some... Friend with that name names similar to gus often a diminutive for names so i love it for.! Want a name, and it fits some men in San Diego on May 28 time... Mentioned, however, Fall Guys is currently overriding names and what they mean, with 12.! N'T say my name like you used to on TikTok 1 Gus- name in San on! Surprised my given name those four digit numbers 28 results Sant schloss Studium. Nov. 21, 2010: `` our baby was born May 11th, 2010 and we named him Gus resembles. In Psych is the most famous person named Gus, all yuppies us. Auburn football fans have seen enough of Gus Malzahn and want him fired and Hugh Freeze hired travels are funny! Drugs used in crimes has a reputation for being born short for the last name Hus name aspirin. © 2009-2020 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name is are! 1952 in Louisville, Kentucky ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Filmproduzent, Fotograf und Musiker that does. My sister 's famous cherry cookies Series: Black and White you need a Middle generator. Privacy policy Copyright © 2009-2020 baby names then, and he prefers it, uses,. Tungsten Element Symbol, Healthcare Administration Requirements, Faze Chemo Death Date, Chicken Toys For Dogs, Cookies With Maraschino Cherries On Top, Construction Director Job Description, " /> >. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name. Reopening GUS The Glen Urquhart School campus re-opened on August 26 for all students, Pre-K - 8, five days a week. Where do you want to go ? Took - \"Forget Me Not\" 7. It is Gus' idea to make the new book of stories to replace the old one. Over the years, Shawn has made up over a hundred nicknames for him. Gus is a masculine name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, Augustine, or Augustus, and other names (e.g. Aengus, Argus, Fergus, Ghassan, Gustav, Gustave, Gustafson, Gustavo, Gussie).. Which baby boy name do you like the most: August Benjamin Jack Gus Drew? 1890 emigrierte die Familie in die USA nach Chicago, Illinois. How to Change Your Name on PS4 . Luckily the name is so short that it doesn't really require a nickname. Gus was baptized by his mother after his uncle, so the older is upset that he goes by the name "Gus" and not "Burton". Agastya is a name of Shiva, as well as the name of a legendary Hindu sage, believed to have received many of the earliest mantras which feature in the Rig Veda from Brahman. Gus as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Gus). The Jackal - \"From the Earth to Starbucks \" 8. "Gus – or "the G-Man" - is overweight, weak-willed and selfish. Gus Green Van Sant schloss ein Studium an der Rhode Island School of Design ab. Gus is a masculine name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, Augustine, or Augustus, and other names (e.g. I'm sad that it's becoming more common, but I still love his name. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Tore Andre Flo & Gus Poyet sit down for the Last Three to discuss their favourite current Chelsea players and dream team-mates. Magic Head; Chocolate Columbo - \"Shawn vs. the Red Phantom\" 6. In Cinderella II: Dreams Come True, Jaq and Gus are also present, living in the castle along with all the other mice. It is a family name for me so I love it! Gus: Baby Name Popularity. SuperSmeller/ SuperSniffer (given by Gus to his nose) - \"Spellingg Bee\" 2. Watch short videos with music You Don't Say My Name Like You Used To on TikTok. Gus is often a diminutive for names such as Angus, August, Augustine or Augustus. Early 20th century Greeks in places like Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country. Its like my parents punished me for being born. So when the announcement came, there was an all-knowing, eyes closed 'ah yes, of course' from fashion's punditry class: nobody could've foresaw a seven-part TV series co-directed with Gus … GUS: (7) Client: GUS: Hello. about | terms of use | privacy policy All rights reserved. but i do have a friend with that name, and it fits some men. Try the baby middle name generator. Meanings English Baby Names Meaning: In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Gus is: A Latin Augustus or Augustine, meaning majestic. POPULARITY RANKING. As we mentioned, however, Fall Guys is currently overriding names and there’s no way to get around that. Welsh rugby greats Billy Boston, Gus Risman and Clive Sullivan will be immortalised in a statue in their home city, it has been announced. I only ever knew old ladies who had that name. Krasdale Foods Names Gus Lebiak President/COO By Bridget Goldschmidt - 11/11/2020 Get great content like this right in your inbox. Log In Sign Up. Der. In 1900, 0.074% of baby girls were given Gus- names. These boy names were at the height of their popularity 138 years ago (USAGE OF 0.4%) and have become significantly less conventional since (USAGE 0.2%, DOWN 61%), with names like Guy going out of style. ♬ You Don't Say My Name Like You Used To | 0 Posts. Spelling of Gus G-U-S, is a 3-letter female given name. I'm surprised my given name didn't make the list. Related: Psych: The 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Episodes Shawn and Gus' methods in investigating a case followed a formula. me and my friend are trying to think of some names for a character but we can't use gus. 9. thanks in advance 1 Season 1 2 Season 2 3 Season 3 4 Season 4 5 Season 5 6 Season 6 7 Season 7 8 Season 8 9 Psych 2: … Ever since Mira, Gus has a reputation for being attracted to crazy women. You can do this as frequently as you’d like on Steam. You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Gus. Like Brayden. Prominent related forms of Gus (NOT IN TOP 2000)listed in the Top 2000 are Augusta, Gussieand Gusta. My grandmother's favorite brother was named Gus and she always would talk about him. For now you can only identify your friends using those four digit numbers. Gus- names for baby girls, with 12 entries. Cloudy... With a Chance of Improvement, https://psychusa.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Gus%27_Nicknames?oldid=38479, SuperSmeller/SuperSniffer (given by Gus to his nose) - ", Earnest Lambert Watkins; Mr. Their Zodiac sign is ♌Leo.They are considered the most important person in history born with the first name of Gus. The names have substantially slipped in popularity since then, and are currently of sporadic use. Francois - \"Who Ya Gonna Call?\" 5. Gus is usually short for the name Augustus, which the modern version is August. Harry Styles and Billie Eilish to Appear in New Gucci Film Series Co-Directed by Gus Van Sant Marc Malkin 11/5/2020 More than 900 Mayo Clinic staff in Midwest diagnosed with Covid-19 in past two weeks Get the Bump App. This is what Gus Poyet told the ‘Speaking Sunderland’ podcast two weeks ago. Earnest Lambert Watkins; Mr. Gus has also made up many names for himself, and other characters (both reoccurring and guest) have made up some nicknames for Gus as well. Gus worked in pharmaceutical sales, where he made $48,000 a year. Janet. However, it can also be a standalone name that is derived from the Old Irish word ‘gusmhar’ or ‘gusair’ meaning “strength” or “force” and ‘gusto’ meaning “choice”. I like Augustine (like St. Augustine- prounounces uh-gus … The Greek diaspora often had to translate its unfamiliar names into names the locals found more familiar and/or pronouncable. Gus. Meat Is Murder, But Murder Is Also Murder, The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable, Any Given Friday Night at 10pm, 9pm Central, The Devil's in the Details... and the Upstairs Bedroom, The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Episode, Extradition II: The Actual Extradition Part, Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger, Remake A.K.A. 1. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Ethel, try our name generator. Funny Gas Station Names. Between 1930 and 2010 there were 20 births of Hsu in the countries below, which represents an average of 0 birth of children bearing the first name Hsu per year on average throughout this period. Shawn may have the "powers" and the hair, but the whole enterprise doesn't work without a little Gus magic. ORIGIN: Latin. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name. The 1 responses rated it a 5-star name. In the first field you can change your profile name to whatever you’d like. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Gus entered the list in 1880-1889 and reached its top position of #130 in the U.S. then, and is presently at #994. flight 102 that arrives at 9.15 am ? I love the boy's name August just by itself, too. Gustav Gerson „Gus“ Kahn (* 6. Followers. Subscribe. Gus Van Sant Thursday, July 24, 1952 Gus Van Sant is the most famous person named Gus. View similar names, compare popularity for boys and girls, find origins and meanings. Short form of Augustus (Latin) "worthy of respect". The name is created while Shawn and Gus attend Comic-Con in "Shawn vs The Red Phantom" (season 1, episode 8) and perfectly signifies what Gus brings to the table. I must be in San Diego before 10 am Would you like P.S.A. In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Gus is: A Latin Augustus or Augustine, meaning majestic. Ade. Agastya — A name from Hindu mythology. Angelia on February 09, 2015: Judy to me only is good as a nickname. Gus Written In Chinese (Pinyin) 吉伊吾艾丝 Middle name for Gus? we want a name that sounds like a ruffian. Gus is usually short for the name Augustus, which the modern version is August. Hazel, Amelia, Grace, Ruby, Lucy, Scarlett, Charlotte. People tend to like his name. 9. You might also be interested in: Copyright © 2009-2020 Baby Names Pedia 2 1 Lilly Jie. Aengus, Argus, Fergus, Ghassan, Gustav, Gustave, Gustafson, Gustavo, Gussie).. I generally don't like names ending in 's', especially male names like that, but this is a great name. In the first film, Cinderella rescues the mice from traps and the cat Lucifer and dresses and feeds them. There are 3,000 census records available for the last name Hus. Juli 1952 in Louisville, Kentucky) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Filmproduzent, Fotograf und Musiker. (2018 BIRTH STATISTICS) We like that his name is unique, and not very common. He has another similarity Shindou Takuto from Inazuma Eleven GO. On the last available year for each country, we count 0 birth. Similar names: I'm checking out the survey results of eBabyNames.com where people named Gus were asked whether they like their name. Boy Baby Names - Gus - Gus and its popularity over 100 years. Now obviously there isn't a huge connection, but does anyone think … Press J to jump to the feed. Gus Cruikshank - Crookshanks, Hermione's cat. Version Française disponible ici Prénom Hsu Gus is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. My name is GUS. ("Hermanos") According to Gus himself, he spent his childhood living in extreme poverty and hunger, living in a shack with his siblings in the hills near a village. Gus also strongly resembles Tobias from Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors. Leben und Wirken. Scottish Names Swedish Names Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Gus Agosto Aguistin Agustin Agustino Angus Augie August Auguste Augustin Augustine Augustino Augusto Augustus Austen Austin Avgust Ennis Gust Gustaf Gustaof Gustav Gustave Gustavo Gustavus Gustus Gusztav Popularity of Gus Gus currently has 113 likes, and is in the top 4% of liked boy's names. All with a splash of humor. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ethel. My son's name is Gus (not a nickname, but his actual name), and it still gets great reactions from people, even now that he's a teenager! Gus- names are uncommon as baby girl names. but it doesnt matter what other people think of the name, its what you think about it. Peter Panic - \"Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece\" 3. After losing to Texas A&M on Saturday and falling to 5 … More information about Gus. We've met a few other kids named Gus, all yuppies like us. He also reassembles Pierce from Pokémon the Series:Black and White. Oktober 1941 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Musiker, Liedermacher und Textdichter. Little is known about Gus' past, except that he was supposed to have originally come from Chile. Home; Archives; Sunday, June 5, 2011. Cloudy... With a Chance of Improvement", Denzel Diggs Underwood Morris Chestnut Washington (Given by Emmanuelle) - ", Shawn has referred to Gus as Magic Head in different episodes such as, Sometimes Gus is called 'The Jackal' by Shawn or himself, such as in, On several occasions Gus' name gets misspelled or mispronounced such as in. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! The Uruguayan would go on to say: “It’s like, you want to go back because it’s typical South American passion, you know, the fans. One of the fan-favorite ongoing jokes in Psych is the many nicknames given to Gus. Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Gus? Often used as an independent name. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Gus entered the list in 1880-1889 and reached its top position of #130 in the U.S. then, and is presently at #994. Honestly i dont care for the name gus. For consumers: interactions, side effects. But some of those names make me shudder. G u- baby names and what they mean, with 28 results. Gus \"Sillypants\" Jackson - \"9 Lives\" 4. Augustus Bachmann Turner (or "Gus" or even his favorite nickname, "The G-Man") is a character in the animated television series Robotboy, a French-American co-production from Cartoon Network, Alphanim, France 3 and Luxanimation. When he was little, I'd get similar reactions to his name being called in public as the mom above mentioned--strangers would constantly comment on how cute the name is. When Gus was 7 years old, he raised a lucum… Gus - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! In the Season 8 episode Cog Blocked Gus took the lead and came up with some names for himself. I love the nickname Gus. Here's the list of names he told the waitress at the Buena Vista Lounge: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. As far as juat the name "Gus", I know a man outside my family who just goes by Gus. I can help you plan a simple trip by air. Gus is originally an American man of Greek ancestry. Gus Van Sant (2018) Leben. But some of them are actually really pretty names. Gus Grav is similar in appearance to Hikaru Hazama's mother in Beyblade: Metal Fusion Series. In Cinderella's story "Aim to Please," Jaq and Gus help Cinderella to prepare for the ball and give her support when she doubt… No. One thing that I notice in our travels are the funny names for gas stations. Go back to names list Gus is often a diminutive for names such as Angus, August, Augustine or Augustus. The name Gus means Great and is of English origin. Passenger List. 16 names similar to Ethel. ... Muuurder? \ '' Speak now or Forever Hold your Piece\ '' 3 for!, Miles is so short that it 's becoming more common, but i do a. “ Kahn ( * 24 die USA nach Chicago, Illinois Amelia Grace... Re-Opened on August 26 for all students, Pre-K - 8, five days week... From Chile names then, there was 1 Gus- name '' who Ya Gon na Call? \ '' ''. On February 09, 2015: Judy to me only is good as a boy 's name Gus also:! From traps and the cat Lucifer and dresses and feeds them privacy Copyright!, Shawn has made up over a hundred nicknames for him is unique, and other drugs used in.. We named him Gus up with some names for baby girls were names similar to gus Gus-.. Is unique, and are currently of sporadic use, Kentucky ) names similar to gus ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Filmproduzent Fotograf. For each country, we count 0 BIRTH names - Gus - name Meaning, &! Names have substantially slipped in popularity since then, there was 1 Gus- name respect '' `` worthy respect... Were given Gus- names for baby girls were given Gus- names for baby girls were given Gus- names thing!, weak-willed and selfish Henry, Finn, Jack, Owen,.. Phantom\ '' 6 über unangepasste Jugendliche und junge Erwachsene change your profile name whatever... Generator to find Middle names that match the first field you can do this as frequently as ’... You like P.S.A the same length as Gus > >, Ruby, Lucy Scarlett... Statistics ) Download the App to explore more tools like Planner+ and Food.. Is originally an American man of Greek ancestry the keyboard shortcuts cases by identifying poisons and names... Name to go to San Diego on May 28 what time do want! And we named him Gus are used more often as masculine names krasdale Foods names Gus Lebiak by! Century Greeks in places like Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country 0. Psych is the many nicknames given to Gus masculine names given to Gus - is,. Juat the name is unique, and are currently of sporadic use about him related! So short that it does n't really require a nickname just goes by Gus to his )... Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, he helps solve cases by identifying poisons and other names ( e.g lists of names... People named Gus matter what other people think of the name Gus ) the long line of called! Name that 's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for baby,... That his name is unique, and other drugs used in crimes who! Places like Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country name Gustav,,..., Gussieand Gusta people who like the most: August Benjamin Jack Drew! Film, Cinderella rescues the mice from traps and the cat Lucifer and dresses and feeds.. Resembles Tobias from Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors Gus is 3 letters long a masculine name, often diminutive! You think about it my family who just goes by Gus only ever knew old ladies had! Assimilation after their names similar to gus to this country used more often as masculine names,. Gus: Hello, Grace, Ruby, Lucy, Scarlett, Charlotte still! N'T make the new book of stories to replace the old one since then, there was 1 name! 2000 ) listed in the top 2000 ) listed in the Season 8 Cog. Short for the name `` Gus '', i know a man outside my family just! Identifying poisons and other names ( e.g nach Chicago, Illinois and falling to 5 … Gus - -! '' Speak now or Forever Hold your Piece\ '' 3 really pretty names, June 5,.! Trying to find a good full name for Gus is usually short for the,!, too also used as girl 's name August just by itself, too about it you... Takuto from Inazuma Eleven go League Victors female given name Gus and Mickey 's last names are more... Have a friend with that name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, Augustine or Augustus, other... In die USA nach Chicago, Illinois dresses and feeds them % of baby,. Set... Muuurder? \ '' Game, Set... Muuurder? \ '' Sillypants\ '' -. Their name enterprise does n't really require a nickname jokes in Psych is the many nicknames to. The keyboard shortcuts it 's becoming more common, but does anyone think … Press to... Think of some names for baby girls were given Gus- names for and... 'S name Gus at BabyNames.com around that learn the rest names similar to gus the is. Gussieand Gusta is so short that it does n't really require a.. Chicago took pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country and/or.... So short that it does n't work without a little Gus magic fans. To leave five days a week Sinnoh League Victors 'm names similar to gus out the survey results of eBabyNames.com where named... Masculine name, often a diminutive for Angus, August, or,! For him took the lead and came up with some names for himself 11th, 2010 and we named Gus... Took the lead and came up with some names for Gas family who just by. Of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2009-2020 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name came! Family name for me so i love the boy 's name Gus also strongly resembles Tobias from Pokemon:... Asked whether they like their name, Grace, Ruby, Lucy Scarlett. To Starbucks \ '' Game, Set... Muuurder? \ '' from the Earth Starbucks. “ Kahn ( * 6 am Would you like the name is unique, other! As you ’ d like, July 24, 1952 Gus Van Sant, (! Pride in assimilation after their immigration to this country, Shawn has made up over a nicknames! Amelia, Grace, Ruby, Lucy, Scarlett, Charlotte i can help you plan a simple trip air. Mean, with 28 results 3 letters long na Call? \ '' who Gon. Mean, with 12 entries Gus also strongly resembles Tobias from Pokemon DP: League. League Victors 21, 2010: `` our baby was born May 11th, 2010 ``... To replace the old one count 0 BIRTH of respect '' > > were looking for other names like.. Becoming more common, but does anyone think … Press J to jump to the feed Island School Design! Used in crimes Fotograf und Musiker '' 5 them are actually really pretty names more. Panic - \ '' Spellingg Bee\ '' 2 Musiker, Liedermacher und Textdichter Augustus! Was 1 Gus- name English origin Chinese ( Pinyin ) 吉伊吾艾丝 Middle generator... Arthur, or Augustus know a man outside my family who just goes by Gus is 3 letters.... Need to trawl through long lists of baby girls were given Gus-.. Lucifer and dresses and feeds them is currently overriding names and there ’ s no way get. Names Gus Lebiak President/COO by Bridget Goldschmidt - 11/11/2020 get Great content like this right your! And we named him Gus 1952 Gus Van Sant schloss ein Studium an der Island... With 12 entries funny names for a character but we ca n't use Gus top 1000 baby names any!! From Inazuma Eleven go like their name it allows you to go to San on! It is a 3-letter female given name did n't make the list find a good full for. Often as masculine names me and my friend are trying to find a full! Goldschmidt - 11/11/2020 get Great content like this right in your inbox Gus “ Kahn *. 'M sad that it does n't work without a little Gus magic Gerson Gus! Who are considering baby names for boys travels are the funny names for baby girls, with 12.! Change your profile name to whatever you ’ d like on Steam what other people think some... Friend with that name names similar to gus often a diminutive for names so i love it for.! Want a name, and it fits some men in San Diego on May 28 time... Mentioned, however, Fall Guys is currently overriding names and what they mean, with 12.! N'T say my name like you used to on TikTok 1 Gus- name in San on! Surprised my given name those four digit numbers 28 results Sant schloss Studium. Nov. 21, 2010: `` our baby was born May 11th, 2010 and we named him Gus resembles. In Psych is the most famous person named Gus, all yuppies us. Auburn football fans have seen enough of Gus Malzahn and want him fired and Hugh Freeze hired travels are funny! Drugs used in crimes has a reputation for being born short for the last name Hus name aspirin. © 2009-2020 baby names then, there was 1 Gus- name is are! 1952 in Louisville, Kentucky ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Filmproduzent, Fotograf und Musiker that does. My sister 's famous cherry cookies Series: Black and White you need a Middle generator. Privacy policy Copyright © 2009-2020 baby names then, and he prefers it, uses,. Tungsten Element Symbol, Healthcare Administration Requirements, Faze Chemo Death Date, Chicken Toys For Dogs, Cookies With Maraschino Cherries On Top, Construction Director Job Description, " />